Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 7 Top 10 Tech Tools I Can't Live Without

After taking this course, there are many technology tools that I cannot live without! I have discovered so many new tools to use in my own classroom. The following lists my top 10!!


1. Instructional Games- This software helps students participate and they absolutely love to play on the computer. You need to find a game that is fascinating but also great value in instruction.

2. Glogster EDU- Most likely one of my favorites, it is fun and interesting! I just know that older students would love creating this for class. It is like a fun creative blog!

3. Bubbl.us- This website is great for students to connect topics and information. I loved creating my own concept map and you will too! Just try it!

4. Test Generators- This is important to use especially in mathematics when learning addition problems or multiplication. It is great to use when students are practicing!

5. Blogs- I enjoyed creating blogs because it expresses thoughts on certain subjects. Students will enjoy this because it can help them get involved in their class!

6. Twitter- Students can use twitter to follow the teachers thoughts and blogs. It can also benefit parents in information throughout each week.

7. Voki- Students can get creative using this Web 2.0 resource to explain projects. I think this would be a fun activity for students.

8. Puzzle Generators- I can use this in creating fun worksheets for the students. I really enjoy using the website worksheetworks.com

9. Graphic Document Makers- Students enjoy this technology tool because I can create prize generators and fun graphics for holidays! It is really fun!

10.Digital Storytelling- I really enjoy this because it combines pictures and audio together to tell an event. I plan on using this in my history class to explain events that have happened!

I have learned a lot over the past couple weeks and technology tools will be seen in my classroom on a daily basis! Enjoy using these technology tools! I highly recommend them!!!

3 comments:

  1. We got to experiment with a lot of great resources this semester. I believe Glogster was my favorite. I had a lot of fun creating my Glog and will definately be using this tool in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,
    I too learned a lot this semester dealing with technology. Instructional games were one of my favorites because playing software games makes learning interesting and fun especially with in preschool class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned a lot about different technology techniques this semester! Techniques I didn't know were out there, but I enjoyed making the Glog, blogging and using graphic document makers the most! Definitely will be using these in the future!

    ReplyDelete