Monday, April 1, 2013

Web 2.0 Resources

This is the concept map of my topic: The Five Senses. My lesson would be for primary aged students. This concept map was created at bubbl.us! I really liked using the concept map because it is fun and a great graphic organizer!
I also created a Glogster EDU! I absolutely had a great time creating this part of the project. It was pretty neat and I think that kids would have a blast doing all the fun things on this blog. I would definitely assign this to students that were 5th grade and up. Primary students would have problems using it, but if done as a class it would be easy! Enjoy!
Glogster EDU Five Senses

The next WEB 2.0 resource used was the Animoto video. I think this was neat, but it was difficult finding appropriate pictures. It is neat because it is created mostly by the computer!
Animoto Video Five Senses

My Free Choice was a Voki. I have always hear about Vokis' but have never created one. All students would love this! So neat!
Ms. Fish-How do the five senses work together?
Mr.Moose-What are the five senses?

1 comment:

  1. Your project is very well organized and interesting. I agree with you on creating the glogster page, as it was my most favorite part of the project as well. I teach first grade, and alot of the technology used on my project would require alot of time spent building background knowledge and practice time. It is truly amazing what can be done in the classroom with technology these days.

    ReplyDelete