Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 4 Describe 3 kinds of material generators that I have used or would like to use in my classroom

Test Generators and Rubric Generators

I have used test generators and rubric generators in the past for my students. I really like the website rubistar.4teachers.org because it has some awesome templates that are helpful when creating a valid rubric that is fair to all students. I would use these when giving an assignment. I think that it is important that the students see their requirements before an assignment is even graded! It gives them a goal to work towards!

Worksheet and Puzzle Generators

This is one of my favorite types of generators. I have used this mostly in mathematics. I have created random worksheets based on addition or subtraction facts. I could also use this for older students when creating multiplication worksheets. It would be a great extra resource to learn facts or information. One of my favorite is worksheetworks.com.

Graphic Document Makers

I would really like to work with a graphic document maker. I have never worked with this type of generator, but it seems really awesome to create your own awards and get creative with these prizes for great behaviors.  Students can also create cards by themselves which would be fun for special holidays. The websites they have in the book are print shop deluxe and smart draw. I would like to discover those in my own time and use them in my classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment