Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 1 Introduction -About me!



Hi! My name is Katie Cashen! I currently work at Cullman City Primary School in the Special Education department for Kindergarten. I received my BS degree in Elementary Education K-6 from the University of Alabama in 2011. This is my second semester at UWA where I am getting my MA in Elementary Education K-6 as well. I really love working with children! I live in Birmingham, AL with my fiance Bryant. He is in law school and we will be getting married April 2014. We are super excited! Hope yall enjoy my blogs!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Katie, I love the Cullman area (though I am partial because I met my husband in Cullman.) I hope that you are loving teaching at Cullman Primary. My friend teaches at the high school and is the cheerleading coach there. I also work in Special Education and really love it. Congrats on your engagement and happy wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I absolutely love the area!! so welcoming and a fun small town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    I enjoyed reading your post. I love working with children as well. I teach ten toddlers at a development center. Congratulations on your marriage in 2014. I look forward online interactions with you this semester.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, Congratulations on the wedding! Sounds exciting! Law school, thats's awesome too! I grew up in Cullman County, I have lived there my whole life except for a few moves but my family still lives in the area. Have a great 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete